Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Repurpose

I have decided to redirect and/or repurpose this blog for poetry and assorted crafts.

I have a body of incomplete poems and short stories and I need your help.

If I post them up I would love for you to take them and fix them or comment on their content.

Please be honest with me if you find my material offensive and/or heretical.

And I was thinking... in the interest of fairness... you could probably contribute stuff too and I could comment on it and he and she could comment on it too and we'd all grow from this. I think I'm able to add contributors right?

Just let me know if you're keen hey?

Welcome to The Andrew James Mackereth Collaborative Poetry Blog.

I'll take my name out of the title or add yours in if that's what it takes to get you to join me.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to contribute.
    I don't write poetry though.
    I'm too scared. It's always been something I'd love to be good at. Because of that I have never tried. I'm too scared I'll suck at it and shatter my dream.

    Maybe one day.

    Reading others' poetry and commenting on it is going to be pretty swell though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! Thanks so much!
    You don't have to contribute poetry if you don't want you can contribute... anything really, insights or photos or film reviews. I'd like for this place to be diverse.
    I'll give you posting rights now. You'll probably get an email.

    ReplyDelete